Ref: TR001Factory operative, Hinckley, from £ 9.13/hr, temporary
We are currently recruiting for Factory Operatives for a prestigious motorcycle manufacturer based in Hinckley for ongoing work.
As a Factory Operative working in a fast paced production environment, you would be responsible for the assembly of both chassis and engine components on a range of motorcycles.
Role and responsibilities:
· Assembly and sub-assembly of motorcycles, ensuring the products are assembled to meet the required quality standards and delivery timescales
· Working to strict production timings on a moving production line
· Undertake cosmetic and functional quality checks and identify improvement opportunities
· Following working procedures accurately to produce consistent products
· Use of hand tools and automated production equipment
Experience and skills required:
· High level of attention to detail to ensure quality
· Manual dexterity
· Motivated, responsible and trustworthy with excellent attendance and timekeeping
· Previous experience of working in a production or automotive assembly environment and knowledge of motorcycles or engine mechanics would be desirable
Working hours would be Monday to Friday but will vary depending on the build plan; weekend and Bank Holiday work may be required. Prospective candidates will undertake a line trial as part of the recruitment process.
Compare all your jobs in just one place - click here:Add To 'My Jobs'
£ 9.13 to £11.60